Dear conference participants/speakers,
We have finalised our program for the 2013 TEFLIN Conference and we would like you to note the following changes and important information:
1. There have been some changes in the conference schedule, so please refer to the one provided on this link.
2. On Monday, August 26, 2013 at 13.00 – 17.00 the conference registration is moved to Building V Fakultas Ilmu Pengetahuan Budaya Universitas Indonesia (FIB UI). On Tuesday, August 27, 2013 the registration for those who have paid the conference fee will be in Plaza Building IX from 07.30 to 09.00. For those who will do the payment on site, please proceed to Building V.
3. The Secretariat of the conference is located in Building V. You can drop your SPPDs here on the first day.
4. For health emergencies please contact the committee in Building V.
5. Please bring your copy of the bank transfer slip when you register.
6. We would really appreciate it if you could do the enrollment on August 26, 2013 or come early on August 27, 2013. A map of the location of the buildings will be posted on the website and printed in the program book. Please click here for the map of the venue.
7. As there will be more than 300 papers and workshops in the conference, we will not include the abstracts in the program book. The abstracts are available here.
8. Parallel sessions originally held in Building X, 2nd Floor are now moved to the 3rd floor of the same building.
9. Please note that we will be using a coupon system for coffee breaks and lunch which will be included in your conference kit.
10. To attend the sessions of your choice, please collect the coupons at Building IX Plaza prior to the sessions. Due to the limited seats, please only take coupons for the sessions you are going to attend.
11. Coupons are not required to attend parallel paper presentations.
12. If you need audio device/loud-speakers for your parallel paper presentations, please bring your own as speakers are not available.
13. SPPDs and Certificates will be available at Building IX Plaza after lunch on the last day of the conference.
14. Limited parking space is available in Building IX, X and Pusat Study Jepang. If these are full you can park your car at FISIP UI and FASILKOM UI.
15. The FIB UI musholla, near building VI, is available for prayers.
Thank you for your cooperation.